Here is the BlogOn get-to-know-you linky for #BlogOnXmas 2017! This is your chance to ‘meet’ other attendees before you even arrive. The idea of going to a conference can be scary and everyone is nervous, especially if you haven’t been before. Thankfully the idea of doing it is more scary than the real thing – promise.
Hopefully this will show you that you have more in common with other bloggers than you realise and when you introduce yourself to someone and they don’t recognise your name or blog, you can ease that tense moment by reminding them that you were the person who can’t face Christmas without a supply of cheese footballs and pickled cabbage…
- Please share your favourite photo of you.
- If you could choose a band to play in your garden for your birthday, who would you pick?
- What do you take with you for long visits to the toilet?
- What word can’t you spell?
- What’s the most unusual job you’ve ever had?
- Knitting, sewing or crotchet?
- Without looking it up, what is a jerkinhead?
- If you could have as much of one food as you wanted forever, what would it be?
- What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- If you needed a getaway driver, who would you choose?
- Would you rather live in Narnia or at Hogwarts?
- What snack food says ‘Christmas’ to you?
- Is there life on Mars?
- Which Christmas movie would you be a character in, and who would play you?
- What are you proudest of?
Are you coming to Blog On? Why not answer the questions and join in with the BlogOn Christmas Jumper Linky below… There is even a special linky badge, in addition to the ‘I’m going to BlogOn’ badges which you can find here…
Grab a Badge & Join In!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.blogonconference.com/new-blog-1/its-the-blogon-xmas-jumper-linky/" rel="nofollow" title="BlogOn Conference Linky"><img src="https://blogonuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/BlogOnXmasJumper.png" alt="Blog ON Conference" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
Jenny, lover of LEGO and reluctant cat-owner. Good at hugs and putting the world to rights. Looks fabulous for a 63 year old. Has blogged at The Brick Castle for the last 4 years, yet still hasn’t tried every toy invented. She is over on Social Media at @TheBrickCastle too.