For our Introduce yourself linky for the next BlogOn we thought that it would be good to hear from one of our attendees and have them write the linky for us. Katy has been to BlogOn for the last few years and is a great advocate for us within the community which we really appreciate. Check out her questions, write your post and add to the linky below. Make sure you go and check out everyone else answers too!
Katy is a money-lover who wants people to kick their finances into touch. She has been blogging, as Katykicker, since 2014 and her blog covers a variety of topics including personal finance, money saving, parenting and lifestyle.
One of the best weekends of the year is almost upon us – Blog On! This year, BlogOnToys, looks set to be the best one ever. If you’re coming along you can look forward to meeting friends, new and old, as well as learning lots at the fantastic sessions on offer. While you’re mulling over your session choices, and dreaming about the goody bag contents, why not take part in the BlogOnToys Introduce Yourself Linky?
It can be daunting heading off to a blogging conference, whether you regularly attend, or this is your first one. The purpose of this linky is to help people introduce themselves, share a recent photograph and hopefully meet some new people too!
BlogOnToys Introduce Yourself Linky Questions
- Share a photograph (a recent one so people can recognise you!)
- What is the best thing about blogging?
- What was your dream job when you were growing up?
- What is your lucky number?
- What is your favourite season?
- If you had to choose one what would your favourite dish from the Chinese be?
- What is your useless talent?
- If you could keep any animal as a pet what would you choose?
- Which one meal would you eat forever? (If you had to choose one!)
- What is the last thing you check before you lock your front door?
- If you won £50,000 what would be the first thing you would buy?
- What is your favourite social media channel?
- Tell us more about your best ever holiday
- Name one cake you rock at baking
- Which session are you most looking forward to?
- What is your favourite book ever?
- Which special event is your favourite? (Halloween, Christmas etc)
- If the internet vanished right now how would you share your message or life story without a blog?
And that’s it! I’m really looking forward to seeing lots of friends, new and old, at BlogOnToys!
I can’t wait to read everyone’s answers!
3 thoughts on “BlogOnToys Introduce yourself linky”
I am going to give this a good go! Although not so sure about the photo. Last time I was the only black lady there! So if this carries on …
Anyway, to the newbies, no need to be nervous. Most of the attendees are really friendly. And I made a point on introducing myself to a few people who looked ‘lost’ too. I made two new friends doing that. That would be a good idea for you too.
Thanks to Katy for putting this together by the way.
im a numpty – number 5 is the link that works…. see you all at BlogON
So my link didn’t want to do a photo… I’m the one with the generic linky icon that says I’m off to BlogOnToys!
See you all there!!!!
Comments are closed.