Welcome to the “I’m going to Blog On Linky”, where you get to ‘meet’ other attendees before you even get inside the Museum of Science and Industry (MSI).
Blog conferences can be nerve wracking, particularly if it is your first one, so having some familiar faces to greet you as you arrive breaks the ice very quickly.
It is a true fact that people always recognise my kids before me as they are all over my blog!
So, whether you have been blogging for 5 minutes or 5 years, please do join in with this fun linky, which also has the added bonus of reducing the amount of ‘boob staring’ as you try to focus on people’s name badges in order to put a face to the name (or blog).
- Share a recent picture of you (if you are an anonymous blog, a drawing is fine)
- Describe yourself in three words
- How long have you been blogging and what made you start?
- What was the inspiration behind your blog name?
- What is the best thing to come from your blog so far?
- Your most remembered thing from your childhood
- Something interesting you might not know about me is . . .
- Which social media platform best describes your personality and why?
- What is your happy song?
- What is your favourite alcoholic drink
- What is your favourite cake?
- What is your favourite takeaway dish?
- Where is your dream holiday destination and why?
- What would your superhero name be?
- If you had a magical power, would you want to have and why?
- What one weapon would help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
- If you could send something into space, what would it be?
- What would you have on your gravestone?
- You make headline news around the world in 2 years time… but for what reason?
- If an EMP wiped out all mechanical forms of transport, how would you get to BlogOn?
I cannot wait to read all your answers!!